Designed For Government
Government property teams use Vendorable with confidence
Delivering a comprehensive solution
Vendorable is a procurement and contract management solution. It allows government property departments to quickly go out to tender each time the need arises to appoint a real estate service provider. The platform then provides contract management software throughout the transaction.
At each phase, valuable data points and key records are retained. Post transaction these are then analysed in aggregate so that government teams can continuously improve.
Get started with Vendorable
Are you ready to start using the property platform of choice for government property teams?
Example case study
As part of a significant restructure of a government property team, Vendorable was selected and implemented as a method for improving the following:
- Value for money during tender
- Decreasing file time
- Improving business continuity
- Creating greater transparency
- Increasing productivity
The following outcomes were achieved:
- More than A$300m in property was transacted in the first twelve months.
- The property team, which had been reduced in size by 70%, was able to balance its workload using improved processes.
- Files were no longer in email, reducing the impact of high staff turnover.
- For the first time, the property team was able to provide the department with uniform detailed statistics across all of its sales in real time.
Vendorable improved time on file by 59.1% post implementation.
Clients saved an average of 0.55% commission as compared to the previous process.
Marketing costs were reduced on average by over $4,000.