Vendorable helps government departments and agencies dispose of assets with transparency.
Move stock efficiently
Property developers prefer to utilise Vendorable when needing to engage real estate services out-of-house.
Real estate expertise on-demand
Property developers have in-house expertise in a number of areas, including sales, leasing & valuations.
However, more often than not these teams are best focused on newer projects with higher risk and higher margin.
Vendorable provides a platform that allows developers to go to market for services quickly when they need services outsourced. Our platform makes this adhoc procurement of services efficient and minimises risk.
Get started with Vendorable
Are you ready to start using the property platform of choice for developers?Create an account
Vendorable can assist developers who find themselves in the following scenario:
- 90-95% of the development had already been sold and completed
- Developers who need to move onto their next development launch - both their team and their time
- Financing & funding may be an issue and urgency is required
- The onsite sales & marketing team are no longer in place to assist
- There are other stakeholders & parties to keep in the loop
Vendorable can help achieve:
Fast and efficient ad hoc procurement of services
Standardisation of the submissions being received
Speed through electronic procurement of services
Competition through a competitive tender
We save on average 0.59% commission for outsourced services
Developers will benefit from shorter days to execute a sale
Marketing fees are reduced typically by >$1,000 per campaign